Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dead week: Not so dead

This week officially marks my final college "dead week." While, dead week is suppose to be reserved for students to finalize projects and prepare for finals, it seems to be the busiest week of the semester. The term "dead week" almost seems like an oxymoron. My dead week may be crazy and hectic, but I guess that is what I get for not having any finals during finals week next week. Yah, I don't know how that happened, but it sure is a nice way to end my senior year! :) For all of you who are trying to buckle down and focus to begin studying for finals visit the K-State Academic Assistance Center web site for study tips and other campus resources. I didn't even know these resources existed until I stumbled upon the site today!

On another note, Update Magazine has been sent to the printer! Woohoo! Our class gets to tour Ag Press tomorrow which should be an experience. Maybe we will get to see our magazine being printed. The magazine looks great and I can't wait for our alumni to see the finished product. Our class has really come a long way in the magazine production process and we should all be proud of the finished project. As far as the Update Magazine web site goes, it is near completion as well. Migrating the magazine mostly to the web will be a change for our alumni, but one move that I think is for the better. I can't wait to see the magazine finalized and in our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment