Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This isn't my LAST blog post

I must admit I have been neglecting my blog lately. It isn't because I don't enjoy spilling my thoughts and insights to the whole World Wide Web, but rather that I just haven't had the time!

So, since my last blog post I have been busy with classes, work and my internship at the K-State Alumni Association. My classes have proven the "senior year last semester classes are a piece of cake" rumor completely wrong and have kept me on my toes...I guess this is a good thing though, right?

While I am excited to graduate, in the past week I have realized my life has become a series of constant "lasts." Tonight I will attend my last sorority chapter meeting, earlier this semester I had my last spring break and in the near future I will attend my last ever undergraduate class. I never thought this day would come, but graduation is quickly approaching and now I can't tell if I am excited or sad...

On another note, I had to create a short video for my sociology class this semester. The video is suppose to raise awareness on the social problem, homelessness. My partner for this project and I created this video and posted it on Youtube. Check out our video below and help us get more hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment